Nagpur, Dt: 10th March, 2021
Complaints related to Postal Services about non settlement of grievance may now if undecided to be tendered in Dak Adalat (Only Nagpur City Division)
In doing so please ensure that:
1) Complaints and grievances not replied within 6 weeks only are to be
2) Complaints are to be addressed to the following officer and be either handed over personally or be sent by e. mail to Dr. V. A. Gulhane Senior Supdt. Of Post Offices, Nagpur City Division, Nagpur-440001. Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
3) There should be one complaint in one application.
4) The name/ designation of the officer to whom the original complaint was addressed and the date on which it was tendered is to be mentioned.
5) Email /application along with a copy of original complaint is to be sent on or before 18.03.2021.
6) Dak Adalat shall be held on 25.03.2021 at 16.00 hrs. in the office of the Senior Supdt. Of Post Offices, Nagpur City Dn., Nagpur – 440001. The Complainant can attend the Dak Adalat if he/she wishes at his /her own cost.
(Dr. V. A. Gulhane)
Sr Supdt of Post offices,
Nagpur City Division,