Goa | 25.02.2021
It has been decided the competent authority to hold the Divisional Level Pension and Dak Adalat on 09.03.2022 at 11.00 & 12.00 hrs respectively in the office of the Sr. Supdt of Post Offices, Goa Division Panaji to hear the complaints/grievances etc from the members of the public relating to Postal services and Pensioner’s.
Complaints relating to Postal Services about not settlement of grievances may now if undecided be tendered in DAK and PENSION ADALAT.
The following points may be noted for the Dak and Pension adalat
- Complaints and grievances not replied within six weeks only can be tendered.
- Complaints should be addressed to the following officer and be handed over personally or be sent by post to ASP (HQ). 0/o Sr. Supdt. Post Offices, Goa Division, Panaji 403001.
- There shall be only one complaint in one application.
- The name/designation of the officer to whom the original complaint was addressed, the date on which it was tendered is to be mentioned.
- Application along with a copy of original to be sent, so as to reach on or before 03.03.2022.
- PENSION and DAK Adalat will be held on 09.03.2022 at 11.00 hrs and 12.00hrs respectively at the office of the Sr. Supdt. of Post Offices, Goa Division, Panaji 403001. The Complainant/Pensioner can attend the Adalat if he/she so wishes at his/her own cost.
Follow us on social media: @PIBMumbai /PIBMumbai /pibmumbai firstname.lastname@example.org