Electropreneur Park has been set-up at University of Delhi, South Campus to incubate 50 early stage start-ups and create atleast 5 global companies over a period of 5 years.
The initiative was taken by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), managed by Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and implemented by India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA).
Electropreneur Park (EP) has been inaugurated by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister of Law and Justice, Electronics & Information Technology.
The incubation centre has already incubated 6 early stage startups, with a few more in the process of on-boarding. The startups under incubation were awarded the admission certificate during the inauguration of the centre. The selection was done based on the stringent evaluation of about 200 proposals received.
The selected start-ups are:
– Arogya Medtech Pvt. Ltd. – Cerebros® : Portable and low cost combination of Neuro-imaging ( EEG) and near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for stroke detection.
– Ceantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd.- Connected Vehicle Platform that enables Monitoring of Vehicle Health, Better Road Safety and Data driven Online Driver Marketplace.
– Intutive Scientific Research & Evaluations Pvt. Ltd. – Multi-featured women safety IOT wearable which includes features of SoS message, audible alarm and self defence.
– Resonant Electronics Pvt. Ltd. – Smart Modular Switch Boards, Smart Monitoring Control Panel Boards and Analytics for energy management and control system .
– Starbru Techsystems Pvt. Ltd.- Tactical android wireless data card (TAWDC) can be interfaced with Indian Army radio for sending images.
– Stemrobo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.- Creating multiple Electronic development and learning kits to be used in schools and institutes for skill development in ESDM sector.
About Electropreneur Park :
Funded by Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Government of India, the Electropreneur Park is an Incubation Centre under PPP mode in the Electronic Systems Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) sector. The Electropreneur Park will develop, promote, recruit, incubate, mentor, and create breakthrough innovations in the ESDM sector.
The park will focus on IP creation and Product Development to result in increased domestic value addition and will witness a unique integration of academia, industry, government and other incubation eco-system elements.
The platform will also encourage R&D, innovation, Entrepreneurship in the ESDM sector in India and provide assistance during prototyping, development and commercialization for the products, conceptualized at Electropreneur Park, produced through the scheme for India and other growth markets.